Rotary Airlock Valve is used to Control application beneath dust collector and cyclone separators.
The Rotary Airlock Valve is designed for economical, reliable material metering. Ideal for Pollution
Control application beneath dust collector and cyclone separators
Ideal for pollution control application in wood, grain, food, textile, paper, rubber.
The DTRAV works beneath dust collector and cyclone separators, where temperatures do not exceed 200˚C and pressure differential is less than 7 PSI.
DTRAV Valves available with square or Circular.
UNMATCHED COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF Rotary Airlock Valve
• Available in five sizes from 150mm through 560mm.
Round or square flange assures system compatibility
• 8 vane open end rotor
• Full flow throat design permits maximum flow to
• Oversize shaft diameters reduce deflection for
• Rugged cast iron construction and stainless steel
provides maximum structural stability
• Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
• Application specific options including speed
switches, motors, drives and accessories
• Externally replaceable packing with split
The basic use of the Rotary Airlock Valve is as an airlock transition point, sealing pressurized systems
against loss of air or gas while maintaining a flow of material between components with different
pressure. Rotary Airlock Feeders are also widely used as volumetric feeders for metering materials at
precise flow rates from bins, hoppers or silos into conveying or processing systems.