HOISTING DAMPER MAINLY USED FOR HIGH TEMPERATURE FLUE GASES
Hoisting damper employ a sliding blade inserted into the duct from an external frame to block flow in rectangular and round ducting. Hoisting damper provide a mechanized means of inserting a duct blanking plate and offer superior isolation of flue gas applications containing heavy particulate loads and are ideal for tight shut off , hoisting damper blade/flap is driven by linear actuator with the help of chain & sprocket mainly this arrangement provided to avoid contact of actuator with high temperature ,
Miteck provided hoisting damper with refractory fitting as per customized requirement
- Bag houses
The body of Hoisting Damper is fabricated from different type of material suitable for site condition and client requirement. Standard materials of construction for critical parts of Dampers are –
- Body:A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304, SS 316, Inconel etc. Blade: A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304, SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Shaft/Screw: En8, En24, SS 304, SS 316, etc.
- Seal: SS 316Ti, Inconel etc.
- Bearing:I lined Bush type with Grafoil Sheet, maintenance free / Antifriction
Other materials of construction can be used as required by client.
These dampers are design for sealing up to 99.9% without seal air system and 100% with seal air system. Shut of blinds are also provide 100% sealing across blade & 99.9% duct to/from atmosphere. Type of seals: Bulb seal/ Flexible seal
These dampers can be provided with single or double screw / rack-pinion arrangement depending on client requirements and the size of dampers.
Type of drives –
– Manual by Hand Wheel/ Chain/ Winch Pulley Arrangement
– Pneumatic (For small sizes)
Miteck performance advantages
- Low pressure drop due to full blade retraction from flow stream
- Dual chain or rack and pinion drive designed for actuator maximum stall output
- Reliable man safe isolation with optional seal air system
Standard design features
- Self-cleaning blade seats for 99.99% sealing efficiency
- Self-lubricated sleeve bearings
- Maintenance-free drive design
- Corrosion resistant drive and follower shafts
- Clean out access
- Actuator is directly coupled to the drive shaft options
- Push rod/chest style for high temperature or pressure
- Spectacle designs
- Enclosed bonnets
- Dual blade
- Seal air systems
- Position indicators
” Since 1996 Miteck systems have earned a reputation on designing & manufacturing of Hoisting Dampers also we have expertise in Butterfly damper, poppet damper, lover damper, Guillotine Dampers. Recently we have supplied Marine ship scrubber gas dampers which are approved by American Bureau of the society of shipping, please send us an email on [email protected] for more information “