Unlike a rotary valve that inevitably has some air leakage because of the clearance required between the blades and the housing, The DoubleFlap gate Airlock Valve is designed to seal completely and isn’t subject to the kind of wear that rotary valves would endure under extreme.
The Triple flap valve is specifically designed to control the rate of material flow through a system, while at the same time
preventing air leakage by isolating the processing system’s pressures. application conditions.
1 – Batch feeding
2 – Mixing
3 – Drying
4 – Pneumatic Conveying
5 – Material Recovery
6 – Dust Collection
The Triple flap valves are designed for high-pressure applications up to 20 psi and temperature extremes up to 1,650˚F or higher depending upon the application.
Double-flap gate product that can operate reliably in pneumatic conveying systems at these pressures.
All models are offered with a choice of pneumatic, electro-mechanical or gravity/ counterweight actuation.
A triple flap gate configuration is also available if better suited to your particular application.
COMMON SERVICE CONDITIONS
• High Pressure With Up To 20 psi Differentials
• Extreme Temperatures To 1,650˚F or Higher
• Highly Corrosive Materials
|Foundries||Mold sand handling|
|Breweries||Grain & hops handling/storage|
|Wood Products||Waste & sawdust|
|Paper||Pulp & chip handling|
|Gypsum||Gypsum conveying for wallboard|
|Lead Products||Recycled lead|
|Food Handling||Various food-grade applications|
|Salt Mines||Mixing, conveying, blending|
|Steel Mills||Dust collection & storage|
|Sewage Plants||Sludge conveying & storage|
|Chemical Plants||Prevents contamination|
|Feed & Grain||Various applications|
|Rendering||Extensive use, washes down|
|Glass Plants||Conveying & metering|
The body of Screw conveyor is fabricated from different type of material suitable for site condition and client requirement. Standard materials of construction for critical parts of Screw conveyor are-
- Body: A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304, SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Blade: A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304, SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Shaft/Screw: En8, En24, SS 304, SS 316, etc.
- Seal: SS 316Ti, Inconel etc.
- Bearing: C.I lined Bush type with Grafoil Sheet, maintenance free / Antifriction
Other materials of construction can be used as required by client.
These Screw conveyor are designed for sealing up to 99.9% without seal air system and 100% with seal air system. Shut of blinds are also provide 100% sealing across blade & 99.9% duct to/from atmosphere. Type of seals: Bulb seal/ Flexible sea
These dampers can be provided with single or double screw / rack-pinion arrangement depending on client requirements and the size of dampers.
• Increased Safety – robust, hybrid construction with no external pinch points
• Up to 60% Larger Diameter Shafts and Support Bearings – means less downtime due to premature shaft failure
• Larger Adjustable Packing Gland Shaft Seals -minimizes system leakage to exterior and allows for air purging
• Front and Rear Access Panels – simplifies interior inspection and maintenance
• Dual Lever Arms – assures more uniform gate-to-seat contact and enhances the gate’s ability to close against higher-pressure differentials
• Out board sealed bearings never need lubrication